Septic Tank Pumping
But please note that not all jurisdictions follow this rubric. To be sure, check the guidelines set by your governing jurisdiction.
|Number of Bedrooms||Septic Tank Size (gallons)|
Septic tank pumping service does not include labor to locate or dig out the lids. To read more about how septic systems work, or how to locate the lids of your septic tank click here.
Request for service:
1. Call us to request and schedule anytime you most perfer, or send us an email here.
2. Our customer service representative will ask you the following information to set-up your appointment. This information will ensure you are set-up for the correct service, but if you are not sure our reps will guide you in the right direction.
- Property address
- Have you ever had your septic tank pumped?
- Do you know the location of your tank? If you dont know, it’s ok! As specialists in our field, we also offer septic tank locating.
- Are the lids to your tank dug up? If not, it’s ok! We also offer labor to excavate the lids of your tank.
- Do you know the size of your septic tank?
- How did you hear about us?
3. We always recommend you Ask, ask, ask…Always ask as many questions until you feel comfortable with your septic know-how.
Toll Free: (855) PUMP -888
Ph: (909) 890-1440
F: (909) 890-1497
State Lic # 948947